Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

New Year_30
A quick post to wish every one a Happy New Year. I spent New Year's Eve taking pictures of the San Francisco fireworks from Treasure Island. It is a great view, and overall it was a beautiful night (with some rain showers here and there).

Tried shooting a video of the finale, and it came out "decent". I had my camera set to Bulb mode for the still pictures, and that ends up shooting the video in Auto mode. I think the video's a bit over-exposed at times, but sharing it anyway :-)



The click at 2:36 is me taking a picture in the middle of the video.



More photographs at Flickr. A couple of teasers...
New Year_11New Year_12

Learn how to take photographs like this here.

Here's the location if you're interested.

View Treasure Island in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment