Monday, June 29, 2009

Gay Pride 2009

Gay_Pride_2009_03
I went and saw the parade and the party for the first time. Took several photographs (93 came out decent), and have posted them to Flickr.

Some of the photographs are "adult", so you have to log into Flickr to see those.

Photography Information:
Using my light meter, I metered 3 settings and saved these in my camera's custom dial settings:
  • Sun at my back
  • Sun to my front
  • In the shade
I did this before I took the first shot. Since it wasn't cloudy (moving clouds, hiding the sun), I was all set up. I also set up the right white balance using my expodisc.

From that point on, it was pretty easy. Click of the dial, and I had all the settings preset. Just point, compose and shoot.

Here's a few teasers.
Gay_Pride_2009_65 Gay_Pride_2009_70

Gay_Pride_2009_71 Gay_Pride_2009_14

No comments:

Post a Comment